Therapeutic Massage, Spa & Herbals
Home Spa Parties
Perfect for a girls' night in get-together. Host a home spa party at your residence. A great way to have fun and enjoy the benefits of massage and spa with your family and friends.
Interested in hosting a party. Contact Sue at (860)617-5199 to get a home spa party packet. The packet includes post card invitations to mail to guests, a hostess checklist, a massage and spa services brochure of prices and descriptions, a few business cards to hand out to friends, and any post card specials being featured at this time.
IF you do not have the space in your own home and would like to have a spa party, a spa party space is available at Heartfelt Healing Arts Center in Canterbury, CT. Contact either Sue at (860) 617-5199 or Sharon at (860) 546-9147.
Classic Swedish Massage: 1 hour $60-$70, 1/2 hour $35
This relaxing full-body massage will decrease muscular tension and soothe the entire body. Add aromatherapy to your needs to melt away stress or revitalize your senses.
Hot Stone Integration Massage: 1 1/4 hour, $75 1/2 hour back only $40
Hot stones are placed on points of tension and used in the therapist's hands to relax the body as the heat penetrates deeply into muscle tissue. This is a one-of-a-kind, must-try treatment for the massage enthusiast. Makes a great gift!
Chair Massage: $1 per Minute
Exfoliation Treatments: 1/2 hour $50
- Gommage: This is a wonderful shower free treatment that exfoliates, hydrates, softens, and tones the skin. This can be a prelude to other treatments or a treatment by itself.
- Body polish: This cleansing scrub will leave the skin feeling satiny-smooth, is aromatic and invigorating, can improve the absorption of therapeutic treatment products, and even prevent ingrown hairs. This product is especially good for those who retain water.
- Salt: This is a revitalizing treatment that stimulates circulation and relaxes and tones muscle tissue while smoothing the skin. This treatment helps to remineralize the body and can help relieve minor aches and pains. Clients have three choices:
- DETOX Blend infuses petit grain, lavender, sage and rosemary essential oils.
- RELAXING Blend with lemon verbena, petit grain, and lavender essential oils.
- ENERGIZING Blend with Spanish wild marjoram, lemon, basil and eucalyptus essential oils.
Slimming/Contouring treatments: 1/2 hour spot Treatments $50, 1 hour full body treatment $100
- Mud Glorious Mud! Mud has been used around the world for it’s wonderful healing benefits. Mud can remineralize the skin, detoxify, is anti-inflammatory, increases circulation, and is very helpful for conditions such as chronic pain, muscle tension, arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis, edema, and mild joint problems. Also wonderful for athletes with sore muscles. Think GOODBYE BACK PAIN!
- Seaweed: This treatment has slimming, hydrating and detoxifying benefits. It is a unique product that stimulates circulation and lymphatic flow, boosts immunity, stimulates metabolism, and promotes detoxification. Clients can request the application of a cellulite cream to target areas for body slimming. Think ELEGANCE!
Herbal Detox: 1 hour full body treatment $100
This detoxifying treatment also slims and nourishes while improving immune function and can help relieve minor aches and pains. An exfoliation treatment is a great pretreatment to this. Think RADIANCE!
Parafango: 30 minute spot treatments $50, 90 minutes full body $110
This treatment brings together the benefits of mud with paraffin. Wonderful for slimming/contouring, hydrating and exfoliating. Also excellent for sore muscles and arthritic conditions.
Cool Compression Leg Wrap: 1/2 hour $60
This treatment is wonderful for tired legs, swollen legs, impaired circulation, post 1st trimester pregnancy, athletes, and those that work on their feet all day. Think GOODBYE SORE LEGS!
Facial Rejuvenation: 10 minute add on $10
An ancient technique to improve muscle tone. A relaxing, gentle massage to the face and meridians touched on the face to relax the body/ mind/ spirit. A nice add on to any full body wrap. Think UPLIFTING!
Foot Reflexology: 15 minute add on $15
Points on the feet correspond to all areas of the body. Activating these points allows for full body relaxation. Goes great with a foot scrub or paraffin foot dip.
Sugar Foot Scrub: 10 minute add on $10
A nice blend of essential oils to your preference. A wonderful combination with foot reflexology.
Paraffin hand or foot dip: 10 minute add on $5-$10
A great addition for those that suffer from arthritis or want to hydrate and soften the skin.
Ask about hosting a home spa party and how to receive free treatments or massage.
Home spa services for those that purchase spa package bundles.
- Auriculartherapy ( ear seeding): $15
- Magnotherapy: $20
- Cupping: ½ hour $40
- Gua Sha: ½ hour $40
- Moxibustion: $5- $10
- Shirodhara: 25 minutes $40
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE.
EVENING APPOINTMENTS WELCOME.
We accept Visa, MC, AmEx, Discover, Paypal.
At 2 B Well LLC., our goal is to help our clients make good choices for healthier lives. Each service is designed to incorporate natural healing substances such as essential oils (from aromatic plants) or herbs as well as therapeutic treatments such as massage.
This creates a highly satisfying experience for our clients. Our treatments promote detoxification, relaxation, and stress reduction.
Uncertain of the benefits of spa treatments? Join us for an open house event. Presentations, tasty snacks, demonstrations, door prizes, and free treatments make this a fun way to spend the evening and learn about the benefits of spa.
2 B Well LLC
Therapeutic Massage, Spa & Herbals
- Licensed Massage Therapist & Clinical Herbalist, CT License # 006346
- Fully Insured
- American Massage Therapy Association Member/ Nationally Certified
- Member American Herbalist Guild
Office Location: 194 Westminster Rd. Canterbury, CT 06331
For appointments call (860) 617-5199 or email
Copyright 2003 Herbal Heaven - All Rights Reserved